- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- MA in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Certificate in CBT
- PG Diploma in Drama Therapy
- Certificate in Online & Telephone Counselling (level 1)ukcp
- I am currently training to be an ACTO Level 2 qualified online counsellor
- UKCP registered https://www.psychotherapy.org.uk/
- BACP registered https://www.bacp.co.uk/
- IATE registered https://www.artspsychotherapy.org/
- ICO https://ico.org.uk/
I am a compassionate, committed and an experienced Integrative Psychotherapist and Supervisor, working in private practice in Malvern, Worcestershire.
I have worked in Private Practice for 10 years. I have also worked in education, within the NHS, Mental Health services and in the workplace and the community. I am familiar with the unique challenges these environments can present. I also keep up to date with the latest developments in therapy and counselling by continued training, research and reading.
The approach I use is called humanistic, which means that I start from the belief that each of us has the ability to self-heal. The therapist or counsellor is there to help by offering support when difficult emotions, painful feelings or unhelpful ways of behaving make life hard. I am also experienced in working with the creative arts, which can be used in therapy alongside talking.
My way of working is always to focus on the client and their concerns.
Get In Touch
- 07913 248941