- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- MA in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Certificate in CBT
- PG Diploma in Drama Therapy
- Certificate in Online & Telephone Counselling (level 1)ukcp
- I am currently training to be an ACTO Level 2 qualified online counsellor
- UKCP registered https://www.psychotherapy.org.uk/
- BACP registered https://www.bacp.co.uk/
- IATE registered https://www.artspsychotherapy.org/
- ICO https://ico.org.uk/
I am a compassionate, committed and an experienced Integrative Psychotherapist and Supervisor, working in private practice in Malvern, Worcestershire.
I have worked in Private Practice for 10 years. I have also worked in education, within the NHS, Mental Health services and in the workplace and the community. I am familiar with the unique challenges these environments can present. I also keep up to date with the latest developments in therapy and counselling by continued training, research and reading.
The approach I use is called humanistic, which means that I start from the belief that each of us has the ability to self-heal. The therapist or counsellor is there to help by offering support when difficult emotions, painful feelings or unhelpful ways of behaving make life hard. I am also experienced in working with the creative arts, which can be used in therapy alongside talking.
My way of working is always to focus on the client and their concerns.